PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION:
- Mixing baked & fried: We make our baked and fried donuts on different days, therefore we are unable to make them fresh on the same day & in the same box. At the moment we make baked ones on Wednesdays & Saturdays, and fried ones on Thursdays & Fridays.
- Menu: Baked and fried donut menu changes weekly and there are at least 4 options of each. We share the menu with everyone who's secured a delivery slot at the start of the week.
- Payment: We will send you a payment link beforehand for a contactless delivery.
- Delivery: Deliveries will be between 12PM-3PM. Please see our delivery map to check if we cover your area.
- FREE delivery to BS1 & BS2 or for orders over £50. For orders under £50 and other postcodes, a delivery charge of £3 applies. Delivery outside of our area is possible, however a £5 delivery charge would apply.
Taking reservations for September. Sold out for August.
Unless stated otherwise, all of our donuts contain wheat (gluten), dairy and eggs. We use nuts and peanuts in several of our recipes, and make our nut-free donuts in the same kitchen as the nutty ones.
We cannot guarantee that our bakes will not have traces of soy or sesame seeds.
Our gluten-free and vegan donuts are made in the same kitchen as donuts that contain gluten, dairy & eggs. Although every care is taken to make sure that there is no cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that there might not be traces of gluten in our gluten-free donuts.
All of our donuts are suitable for vegetarians.