PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION:
- Mixing baked & fried: We make our baked and fried donuts on different days, therefore we are unable to make them fresh on the same day & in the same box. At the moment we make baked ones on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and fried ones on Thursdays and Fridays.
- Menu: Baked and fried donut menu changes weekly and there are at least 4 options of each. We share the menu with everyone who's secured a delivery slot at the start of the week.
- Payment: We will send you a payment link beforehand for a contactless delivery.
- Delivery: Deliveries will be between 12PM-3PM. Please see our delivery map to check if we cover your area.
- FREE delivery to BS1 & BS2 or for orders over £50. For orders under £50 and other postcodes, a delivery charge of £3 applies.
No deliveries between 5-21st July
Unless stated otherwise, all of our donuts contain wheat (gluten), dairy and eggs. We use nuts and peanuts in several of our recipes, and make our nut-free donuts in the same kitchen as the nutty ones.
We cannot guarantee that our bakes will not have traces of soy or sesame seeds.
Our gluten-free and vegan donuts are made in the same kitchen as donuts that contain gluten, dairy & eggs. Although every care is taken to make sure that there is no cross-contamination, we cannot guarantee that there might not be traces of gluten in our gluten-free donuts.
All of our donuts are suitable for vegetarians.